And by kitchen, I really mean baking because that is what the holidays are all about, but there maybe some non-baking additions
1. make cookies homemade every week for my cake decorating class (they apparently have to be plain and flat, so the options are… endless?) make cake for decorating class every week, from scratch, not a box
2. make a delicious pumpkin pie with pecans (only on half because my dad doesn’t dig nuts) for thanksgiving
3. make brussel sprouts for thanksgiving
4. come up with some creative and cute and not too big for my team for christmas
5. make cookies for christmas
6. make a yule log for my mom, my dad, and my husband’s family (it is hard to be a product of a broken home and be married as well)
7. sangria or something equally delicious for thanksgathering (not to be confused with thanksgiving) and quite possibly thanksgiving as deemed by the all powerful sister
8. make homemade eggnog
9. make french macaroons. ** I’m making these tomorrow or thursday
10. make something from my new cake pop cook book
11. make bread pudding I made delicious bread pudding with salted caramel sauce. not gonna lie, freaking delicious.
12. make cinnamon rolls ala Arruda style
13. make a homemade gingerbread house and men. I just made the men, but I’m happy with that.
14. turn this into a cooking blog
I’m making some serious progress. :)